Come worship with us at church in the Sanctuary. See information below under Limited Indoor Services.
The service will be broadcast over the radio from the sanctuary on 107.9 FM. Please feel free to come and sit in the parking lot and listen. You can also try (but no guarantee here) to tune into 107.9 if you live close to the church. I have received varying reports on how far the broadcast travels.
The service will be broadcast live on Facebook at 9:15 a.m. this Sunday from inside the church.
The service will be posted to YouTube, the church website (zioninhumboldt.org), and if you ask, we have DVDs and CDs of the service available that we can send to you.
Limited Indoor Services
This upcoming Sunday (July 5) we will have a service with Communion in the Sanctuary. This comes with a lot of restrictions which are listed below.
God’s Word is most certainly shared electronically, but we really do appreciate the gathering together of God’s people.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling sick or at risk. Also, do not feel guilty if you do not attend, because your safety is harder to ensure if the number who attend is over 125. We also have other options (see below)!
- Please practice social distancing.
- We will be directing people into church quickly – we are asking you not to talk in the narthex.
- Please feel free to bring and to wear your mask.
- We will not have communion. (we are looking into an individually wrapped option for a future date)
- The service will be projected on the screen (no need to touch a bulletin if you don’t want to) and it will also be printed fully in the bulletin (if you don’t like the screen – no need to touch a hymnal if you don’t want to).
- A drop-off offering will be received in the back, bulletins can be picked up there as well. There will be no passing of the plate.